Research And Business Integrated Tools
RABIT, which stands for “Research and Business Integrated Tools” , is a chain tool for government, business, universities, research centers and researchers to gather data in various scientific forms, analyze through spectacular data pipeline and finally visualize the results.
Improving information processes in the layers of recording, analyzing, and displaying information significantly reduces the cost and time of the process. Removing dependencies, hardware, and providing multiple efficient services are all contributing factors.
Reduce Dependency on Software Teams
The use of the DIY index in electronic form design processes or data analysis minimizes the need for specialized teams.
After each design of the implementation form, implementation of a data analysis algorithm or even data clearing, it is possible to add them to the analysis bank and reuse them in future work.
The integration of information between different projects in the processes of recording, analyzing and displaying information will be achieved through ETL Automated Platform or module integration.
At all stages of recording, analyzing, and displaying information, it is possible to define user groups and access levels. All authentication processes are done with SSO.
All you need to gather information!
The purpose of DIGIT is to provide a set of tools to facilitate the processes of developing software for collecting information. It can be used for clinical trial studies, cross-sectional studies, cohort studies, and disease registry systems.
Define user access at form and operation level
Define different phases and processes of data collection projects
Download data collected in Excel file format
Create any kind of report and display them in graphs
Build complex forms with a variety of questions
A bank of questionnaires to use in your project
A network of surveyors across the country to gather information
Mobile application to gather information in the field
Data engineering and on-line data analysis system
The second part of Rabit is the Summit Analytical Infrastructure, which includes thousands of data management and analysis modules designed to reduce the time and cost of information systems data analysis processes.
Services offered on the Summit analytics platform:
- Calculate key indicators online
- Sample size calculation and epidemiological analysis online
- Clearing data in a modular and semi-intelligent manner
- Ability to connect to all structured and unstructured databases
- Use predefined analytics banks
- Providing ETL services
- Providing OLAP services
- Creating data cubes at a very low cost
- Implementation of artificial intelligence and machine learning analytics
Health Data Visualization System
VIZIT is the third part of the RABIT infrastructure, designed and implemented to provide access to information and use of research results. The system allows researchers, policymakers, professors, students, and other health activists to access processed and visualized information by using dynamic filters on information as needed.
- Over 650 million health records visualized
- Reduce implementation costs of reporting systems
- Contains data on risk factors, mortality, cancer, and dozens of other sources of information
Some of the benefits of visiting
- Increase the effectiveness of information use
- Customizable charts
- Define level access Index, chart, project
- Knowledge generation using visualization information science
- The ability to compare factors in a particular state with other conditions